COVID-19 Resources (not home learning)
This page contains all of the latest well being resources for supporting your child(ren) at home. Home learning is done through Microsoft Teams.
Following the Prime Ministers announcement on 10 May our school will remain open to only key worker and vulnerable children until further notice. We are going to expand our schools on site educational provision in a planned and measured way. This will be in a phased return. We are currently awaiting detailed guidance as promised by the Government and will act upon this to ensure the safety and security of all pupils, staff and visitors. We will keep parents and carers fully informed moving forwards.
- Warrington Borough Council Outbreak Plans NEW!
- Separation anxiety leaflet for parents NEW!
- Anxiety management workbook NEW!
- 9 things booklet for parents NEW!
- Worry workbook NEW!
- Winstons Wish - Coronavirus NEW!
- National Online Safety poster NEW!
- Coping with Corona Virus Self-Help Resources
- 9 things to say to your child when they are anxious
- COVID-19 anxiety
- Handout 1. Physical Well-Being in Social Isolation
- How to Talk to Children about COVID
- Talking to children about illness
- Guide to living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- Mind Heart KIDS COVID 19 Story
- World Health Organisation STRESS and KIDS
- Bruche E safety appendix March 2020
- Using Microsoft TEAMs for online learning
- Bruche Annex Safeguarding Guidance March 2020
- Piperpotamus learns about Coronavirus
- Year 3 and Year 4 Reading Plus instructions
- Gruffalo Book